Wednesday 12 January 2011

The Mountaintop in The Valley

What an awesome privilege it is to worship God at any time of the day or night. Here I am in worship on my futon in the middle of a wet November day and experiencing the awesome power of God’s Holy Spirit present in my life when all the darkness is seen to blow away. Here in what should have been one of the lowest and most helpless periods of my life is God present and abundant in His grace and favour towards me. Never again will I doubt my confidence in God, and never again will I doubt my confidence in my confidence in God because He is mighty and awesome to save and I have experienced it and been able to step up and seen Him do it, to see Him in this place and to know that I am big enough in His strength to allow Him to do this through me.

No comments: